CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-24T21:59:18+00:002012 Volkswagen Eos CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-24T21:59:18+00:00
- BATTERY – CHECK – [Check (and second battery if applicable).] REAR WINDOW – CHECK – [Check cleaning nozzle functionality (if applicable).] BRAKE SYSTEM – INSPECT – [Inspect brake system and shock absorber for leaks and damage, check thickness of brake pads, brake disc condition front and rear and check brake fluid level subject to abrasion.] TIRES/SPARE TIRE – INSPECT – [Check tread depth, condition, wear pattern and pressure of all tires (including spare).] WINDSHIELD WIPER & WASHER SYSTEMS – INSPECT – [Windshield washer, headlight cleaning system, and wiper blades: Check for damage and function, Check fluid level and add if necessary.] AIR CLEANER/ELEMENT – REPLACE – [Replace filter element and snow filter, clean housing if applicable.] CABIN AIR FILTER – REPLACE – Dust Pollen Filter ENGINE OIL – REPLACE ENGINE OIL FILTER – REPLACE SPARK PLUGS – REPLACE SERVICE INTERVAL INDICATOR/DISPLAY – RESET – [Where applicable] TIRES – ROTATE – [Rotate front to rear.]
- Lube, Full Synthetic Oil, Filter Service; Removal and replacement of existing engine oil and oil filter, Engine oil provides lubrication, cooling and cleaning to the internal parts of the engine. Engine oil degrades as it becomes dirty and contaminated from normal engine operation. The engine oil filter helps to protect the machined surfaces and bearings in an engine by removing particles from the engine oil. Not changing the oil and filter on a vehicle at the recommended intervals can lead to excessive engine wear and eventually engine failure. Replacing the engine oil and filter when recommended ensures proper and efficient engine performance and prolongs the life of the engine. Check the air filter, Check all fluids under the hood, Check engine for leaks, Check belts and hoses, Check tire pressure, Check undercarriage
- Preform BG Performance Cooling System Service; Visually Inspect Hoses, Add CoolingSystem Cleaner, Flush Cooling System, and Replenish Coolant to OE Specifications, Bleed System.
- Mount & Balance 4 Tires Cut & Remove Locking Lug Bolt, Replace With Original.
- Clean Brake System, Clean Hub & Studs, Replace Front Pads & Rotors
- Flush Brake System; Replenish With BG Performance Fluids to OE Specifications, Bleed System. Inspect For Leaks & Test Functions.
- Set Camber, Caster, & Toe: Camber is the angle of the wheel, measured in degrees, if the top of the wheel is tilted out then the camber is positive, if it's tilted in, then the camber is negative. Caster is the angle of the steering pivot, measured in degrees. Toe is the most critical alignment settings relative to tire wear. if the toe setting is just 1/32-inch off of its appropriate setting, each tire on that axle will scrub almost 3 1/2 feet sideways every mile, therefore reducing tire life. Alignment OK at this time.
Robert S. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/23/2022