- Attach "Lexus" Computer Diagnostic System To Pull Codes: -See Attached Report-
- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID – INSPECT – [Check for damage/leaks.] AXLE SHAFT BOOTS – INSPECT – [Check for deterioration and damage. Replace any damaged parts.] BALL JOINT & DUST COVERS – INSPECT – [Check the suspension and steering linkage ball joints for looseness and damage. Check all dust covers for deterioration and damage.] BODY CORROSION & PAINT CONDITION – INSPECT – [Visually check for corrosion, scratches and other damage. Check outer body panels, inner panels of the hood and doors, and underneath the vehicle. Apply touch-up paint to any chips and scratches.] BRAKE DISCS/ROTORS – INSPECT – [Measure rotor runout.] BRAKE HOSES & LINES – INSPECT – [Visually check for proper installation. Check for chafing, cracks, deterioration and signs of leakage. Replace any deteriorated or damaged parts.] DIFFERENTIAL FLUID STANDARD – INSPECT – Rear DRIVE BELTS – INSPECT – [Inspect for cracks, excessive wear and oiliness. Check the belt tension and adjust if necessary. Replace the belts if they are damaged.] ENGINE COOLANT – INSPECT EXHAUST PIPES & MOUNTS – INSPECT – [Visually inspect the exhaust pipes, muffler and hangers for cracks, deterioration and damage. Start the engine and listen carefully for any exhaust gas leakage. Tighten connections or replace parts as necessary.] FUEL LINE CONNECTIONS – INSPECT FUEL TANK BAND – INSPECT FUEL TANK CAP GASKET – INSPECT FUEL TANK VAPOR VENT HOSES – INSPECT RACK AND PINION ASSEMBLY – INSPECT – [Inspect for signs of leakage, damaged and loose electrical connections. Tighten connections and if there is any leakage or damaged, repair it.] STEERING LINKAGE & BOOTS – INSPECT – [With the vehicle stopped, check for excessive freeplay in the steering wheel. Inspect the linkage for bending and damage and the dust boots for deterioration, cracks and damage. Replace any damaged parts.] VALVE CLEARANCE – INSPECT – [Inspect for excessive lifter noise and engine vibration, adjust if necessary.] AIR CLEANER/ELEMENT – REPLACE BRAKE FLUID – REPLACE CABIN AIR FILTER – REPLACE – [More cleaning or replacement may be required when driving in dusty conditions.] ENGINE OIL – REPLACE ENGINE OIL FILTER – REPLACE ENGINE OIL REPLACEMENT REMINDER LIGHT – RESET – [Reset the oil replacement reminder ("MAINT REQD") light after replacing engine oil, if vehicle is equipped with this light.] VEHICLE – ROAD-TEST – [While driving the vehicle, check for proper operation of engine, transmission, brakes and steering. Also check for abnormal noise or vibration from any part of the vehicle.] TIRES – ROTATE – [All models except IS with different size front and rear tires.]
- Lube, Full Synthetic Oil, Filter Service; Removal and replacement of existing engine oil and oil filter, Engine oil provides lubrication, cooling and cleaning to the internal parts of the engine. Engine oil degrades as it becomes dirty and contaminated from normal engine operation. The engine oil filter helps to protect the machined surfaces and bearings in an engine by removing particles from the engine oil. Not changing the oil and filter on a vehicle at the recommended intervals can lead to excessive engine wear and eventually engine failure. Replacing the engine oil and filter when recommended ensures proper and efficient engine performance and prolongs the life of the engine. Check the air filter, Check all fluids under the hood, Check engine for leaks, Check belts and hoses, Check tire pressure, Check undercarriage
- Flush Brake System; Replenish With BG Performance Fluids to OE Specifications, Bleed System. Inspect For Leaks & Test Functions.
- Preform BG Performance Cooling System Service; Visually Inspect Hoses, Add CoolingSystem Cleaner, Flush Cooling System, and Replenish Coolant to OE Specifications, Bleed System.
- Replace Outer Tie Rod Ends
- Set Camber, Caster, & Toe: Camber is the angle of the wheel, measured in degrees, if the top of the wheel is tilted out then the camber is
Janice S. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/15/2023